4-H Reopening Guidelines
We are excited to welcome families back to in-person 4-H meetings. We recognize the risk of COVID-19 is still present, and we are doing our best to provide a safe space. Before attending a 4-H meeting, please read our reopening guidelines.
- 4-H meetings can only be held by Extension personnel and trained volunteers.
- All 4-H meetings must be approved by the 4-H agent in advance.
- Meetings will be within state and local mass gathering limits.
- Youth and adult attendees must sign a program liability waiver.
- Please, only attend if you are healthy.
- Face masks are required to be worn and physical distancing is expected.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at meetings.
- Facilities will be cleaned properly.
Youth MUST have an active member profile at nc.4honline.com in order to attend a 4-H club meeting. When 4-H hosts programs open to the public, youth can attend with a parent/guardian prior to becoming 4-H members.
Contact Misty Varnell, 4-H Agent, if you have any questions about our guidelines: 828.649.2411 ext. 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org.