4-H Learning Resources
The National 4-H Council has numerous educational resources available to support our youth! These activities can be done at home with a parent or guardian, and most use supplies you probably have on hand.
- 4-H Healthy Living Activity Guide 30 activities for the whole family (grades K-12)
- 4-H STEM Lab 20 activities for grades K-12
- 4-H Inspire Kids to Do Activity Guide 30 activities in STEM, Agriculture, Healthy Living and Civic Engagement for grades K-12
- Kid’s Guide to Mindfulness 3 practices for emotional and mental well-being that are great for the whole family!
Parents and Guardians: if you choose to post any of these activities on social media, use #InspireKidsToDo and tag @Madison County 4-H
- Start a 4-H project book on healthy living or STEM!
- Give a 4-H presentation on one of these topics!
Madison County 4-H will have 4-H project book and presentation workshops this spring to help you get started. Contact your 4-H Agent for more information.
Misty Varnell: 828-649-2411 or email@example.com