4-H Project Palooza
There’s an award for that!
No matter what it is you want to learn about this year, take your 4-H project to the next level by completing a Project Record Book! Why?
- You’ll practice setting goals and planning your achievements.
- If your project includes a 4-H presentation, you can talk your way to 4-H Congress!
- Create a record of everything you did and learned.
- Your project record book is a great resume and application builder.
- And, yes, you could win a ribbon and maybe even cash!
Let’s get started!
The first meeting will be held April 20, 2020, at 4 p.m. on Zoom (video and call-in options). This is an opportunity for participants to learn about setting goals and planning a successful 4-H project.
- You will get a link to download your 4-H Project Palooza Packet when you register.
- Click to view 4-H Project Record Book Forms and Project Categories.
- Start setting goals and recording your 4-H Projects!
Questions? Contact Misty Varnell, 4-H Agent: 828-649-2411 or email@example.com