4-H Craft Fair 2020
North Carolina 4-H is excited to offer youth the opportunity to showcase the crafts they have made all year in anticipation of their local fairs, Mountain State Fair, or North Carolina State Fair. We would love to decorate the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Madison County office lobby with pictures of everyone’s creations! There are categories for almost any type of craft!
- Paper Crafts – scrapbooking, card-making, paper flowers, decoupage, paper-mache, origami, paper cutting, etc.
- Trendy Crafts – tie-dye, use of ducktape, rock painting, beading, ceramics, latch hook, candle making, pottery, jewelry, etc.
- Trash to Treasures Crafts – recycling, taking supplies you already have, and making something crafty. Must submit a photo of the original
item and one or two of the final product.
- Drawing – freestyle drawing, no tracing.
- Holiday Crafts – any craft used for holiday decorating, etc.
- Electrical Crafts – any craft that has an electric power source (battery, plug, solar, etc.).
- Cookie Decorating – decorate your favorite cookie.
- Cake Decorating – be creative in how you decorate a cake.
Madison County youth must register through their 4-H agent no later than Friday, October 30 at noon. They will be required to submit 1-3 pictures of their craft(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.